The Church That Believes In You!
When You Visit:
GENERATIONS CHURCH has something for everyone! We welcome everyone into our FELLOWSHIP and would love to meet you! To plan your visit, we have listed information below to help make your experience an enjoyable one.
What to Expect in our Services
- A time set aside for communicating with God from our hearts. We have live, upbeat worship, as well as intimate songs of worship.
- A time to worship God through the giving of tithes and offerings.
- Every service includes a relevant message that is based on scripture and is designed to be helpful in your everyday life.
- We celebrate communion together during designated Sunday morning services. Anyone can participate in this time of reflection and prayer – as long as they have made the decision to follow Jesus Christ. The juice and bread that we share represent the life Jesus gave up so that our sins could be forgiven.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!" 2 Corinthians 5:17 - (NIV)
You have made the most important decision of your life, choosing to follow Jesus. We are excited for you! Our desire is to help you with your next steps. We’d like to provide you with some resources to help you grow in your relationship with Jesus.
Following Jesus is a life-changing decision. Growing spiritually happens when our believing takes new steps into action one day at a time. At GENERATIONS CHURCH, we are committed to helping you move forward in your relationship with God. Are you ready to get connected with others and get involved in the life of your church? We encourage you to take the next steps.
- Growing in your relationship with Jesus and showing your commitment to follow Him comes through investing time and effort into getting to know who Jesus is and what He wants for you.
- Life is better together. Interacting with other followers of Jesus gives strength and encouragement to continue in your faith.
- One of the best ways to keep your faith active is to serve others and to connect with people who will help you grow. We provide you wiht opportunites for Godly fellowship and the chance to fulfil God's vision through serving.
- We consider it a privilege to give back to God what He has so freely given to us. We believe we give God the opening to prove His faithfulness when we give our time, talents, and financial gifts.
Want More Info?
We have prepared a welcome brochure just for you! Please Click the link provided to download our Welcome Brochure! Welcome Brochure If you have more questions, would like to visit with our lead Pastors or have a prayer request please email email@example.com or contact the church office.